Pages

June 7, 2015

男人女人 (Men, Women) By: Valen Hsu (许茹芸) & Amguulan (阿穆隆)



Chinese Lyrics 
English Translation 

V:爱爱爱爱了几回 也明白其中滋味
  付出的从来不会等于收回
  我却还在等待着 谁能出现

A:伤伤伤伤了几回 也曾经为爱憔悴
  爱情里好人总比坏人狼狈
  我却还是学不会 狠心对谁

V:男人男人 多希望你是好人
  多希望用你的真 让我不必再心疼

A:女人女人 我答应做个好人
  我答应用我一生 来换你的快乐一生

V:爱爱爱爱了几回 也明白其中滋味
     付出的从来不会等于收回
     我却还在等待着 谁能出现

A:伤伤伤伤了几回 也曾经为爱憔悴
  爱情里好人总比坏人狼狈

B:我却还是学不会 狠心对谁

V:男人男人 多希望你是好人
  多希望用你的真 让我不必再心疼

A:女人女人 我答应做个好人
        我答应用我一生 来换你的快乐一生

B:不会再让我(你)心疼 一等再等
  你就是我等的那个人

A:男人男人

V:女人女人

B:多么希望你是对的人
V:I’ve loved so many times, I know how it feels.
    Once invested in it, I can’t take it back,
    But I’m still waiting, who will come for me?

A:I’ve been hurt so many times, I’m worn out by love.
    Lovers are more troublesome than bad people,
    But I still can’t figure out how to be cruel.

V:Men, men. How I hope you are a good person.
    How I hope you are for real. Don’t let my heart needlessly hurt again.

A:Women, women. I promise to be a good person.
    I promise to make you happy your whole life.

V:I’ve loved so many times, I know how it feels.
    Once invested in it, I can’t take it back,
    But I’m still waiting, who will come for me?

A:I’ve been hurt so many times, I’m worn out by love.
    Lovers are always more troublesome than bad people,

B:But I still can’t figure out, how to be cruel.

V:Men, men. How I hope you are a good person.
    How I hope you are for real, don’t let my heart needlessly hurt again.

A:Women, women. I promise to be a good person.
       I promise to make you happy your whole life.

B:I won’t let my (your) heart get hurt again. I’ve waited for so long.
    You are the one I’ve been waiting for.

A:Men, men.

V:Women, women.

B:How I hope you are the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment